Dealing with Emergencies
As a driver, you need to always be ready to deal with emergencies. This topic covers the following road emergency situations.
- If your brakes fail
- If your gas pedal sticks
- If your headlights go out
- If you have trouble on a freeway
- If your wheels go off the pavement
- If a tire blows out
- In a collision where someone is injured
- In a collision where no one is injured
To read more about this topic, please click the link below.
Multiple Choices questions and quizzes are available for this topic. To access it, you must register and log in at the link below:
To read more about this topic, please refer to the MTO Handbook at the link below: